Signing on as a Member of RARE means more than joining a world class organization. RARE Members are leaders.
RARE believes that the development of rare earth materials should be conducted sustainably. RARE's policy committee will work with member companies to develop an international set of principles for mining and processing rare earth materials to which signing companies will commit to meeting:
1. Ethical corporate governance
2. Fundamental human rights recognition
3. Transparent engagement with communities and governments
4. Robust standards for environmental, health, and safety protection
5. Biodiversity conservation
6. Responsible product design and life-cycle management, and
7. Economic prosperity.
Check back to learn more about where and when RARE's members and participating country partners will unveil this pledge to excellence.